Podar Innovation Center
To make the Podar Brand of Schools the First Choice School
With its aim to provide high quality academic & non-academic support to all Podar Education Network Schools, the former Curriculum Research and Development Centre, has transformed itself into the Podar Innovation Centre, a team of creative individuals who are extremely passionate about the way our schools function, not only academically but overall.
With a team of over a hundred multi-disciplinary educationists, the PIC has been constantly innovating to create effective elucidations to meet school requirements. The PIC provides expertise to the group schools to help improve their performance through best-in-class learning solutions and leadership programs.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.”
Driven by this quote from Mahatma Gandhi, Podar Innovation Centre comprises of a team, which is creative, energetic and passionate about learning.
The team has been providing learning solutions to the Podar Education Network schools under the able guidance of Mrs. Renee Bijlani since its inception in 2008. With a spirit high on learning, the team has grown in leaps and bounds from being a handful few in number.
“To succeed in your mission, you must have a single-minded
devotion to your goal.” – a quote that aptly describes the
My sincere appreciation to the entire team for the tremendous
effort put in each day and for raising the bar of progress and
success for the department.
As is said, “A little progress each day leads to big results.”
In gratitude to the most self-motivated and dynamic team.
Mrs. Renee Bijlani
General Manager, Podar Innovation Centre
Since its inception in 2008, the team has grown in leaps and bounds not only in number but also in the expanse of the work that they do. Starting from curriculum research, designing and development, the team now caters to all sorts of learning solutions for the group schools.
The wide range of solutions provided by the PIC speaks volumes of its commitment and passion towards learning and growth.
- Learner Centric Lesson Plans
- Skill Based Assessment and Evaluation
- Flipped Classroom Plans
- Integrated Curriculum
- Symphonics: Reading today, Leading tomorrow, an early reading curriculum for pre-primary
- Customized textbooks for the group schools based on the patterns prescribed by the CBSE/ ICSE, enhanced with multiple-intelligence activities and assessment and evaluation patterns.
- Graded, skill based art and craft books and craft kits.
- Supplementary Readers to encourage the habit of reading in children.
- Creative Writing books to build young writers.
- Fun with learning - Activity books.
- Keeping abreast with international instructional technology, eBooks that use multi-media tools to engage learner in their process of learning.
Training and Continuous Professional Development
- Subject based, Personal Development and Leadership Training Programs for the academic and non-academic staff of all schools.
- Organizing of annual/ bi-annual conferences of all principals, that serve as a great platform for sharing best practices and exchange of ideas and learnings.
85 Podar Center, Post Office Lane, Near Dena Bank, off. Dr. Ambedkar Road, Parel East, Mumbai - 400 012
Tel: 022 - 4333 0000
Podar Innovation Center